Search This Blog

Monday, June 7, 2010

Gadarpur A Peacefull place....


DEEPAK SACHDEVA
Age: 23

Hometown: Gadarpur uk

Occupation: SEO

Lived here since: 1988

Why do you live in Gadarpur?
I live in Gadarpur because I love the peacefulness of this town. You truly get to appreciate the quietness and the beauty of your surroundings. You end up falling in love with the squirrels running around your lawn; the deer that pass through at any time, the ducks that take a dip in the pool, the blue jays that chirp as they hop from tree to tree. It's just the little things that make you cherish this town more and more.

Best thing about Gadarpur? The best things about Gadarpur in walking around the greatest landmark – Gadarpur dam . There's nothing like a nice stroll around this lake that makes you just unwind.

The worst thing? I can't really say - till this very day I haven't found anything.
Best kept secret in town: I would have to say Ashok Restaurant - they have the best Indian food and freshly made sushi. If you want a nice clean place to eat this is definitely the place to go.

What does Gadarpur really need? Block parties. I remember as a kid growing up, every year they would barricade our block and all our neighbors would just chill in the middle of the streets. It was a great time to fellowship, eat, play and just have fun.

How long will you live here? I have lived here practically my whole life. I really can't picture myself anywhere else.

No comments:

Post a Comment